Featured Post

Carrot Cake Recipe | گاجر کا کیک | गाजर का कोक | Gajara Pistaka | Soft &...

Dear foodies, Hi, I bet it is a most favorite type of cake that can be made throughout the year. But in winters, there are fresh, ripe,...

Thursday, March 5, 2020

First ever upload at YouTube

Hi,


Congratulations YouTube. You are excellent and popular.


Watching first ever upload at YouTube is an informative one. Though it contain nothing special for today's viewer but there are many who love to collect such info for reference.


This video is about a boy standing in front of many elephants and trying to describe his experience. Can you believe this video got million of views. Ahh, I am trying hard to make my recipes popular but getting few views and that lucky chap unwillingly got a lot. It is called luck.


I also want to wish all the beginner and masters all the very best for their efforts. Keep it up and everything will be excellent.


Best regards,


Food Segment.


No comments:

Post a Comment