Featured Post

Carrot Cake Recipe | گاجر کا کیک | गाजर का कोक | Gajara Pistaka | Soft &...

Dear foodies, Hi, I bet it is a most favorite type of cake that can be made throughout the year. But in winters, there are fresh, ripe,...

Monday, December 16, 2019

Basic Puff Pastry | Puff pastry for Patties, Cream roll and Puffs | Home...



Dear foodies,

Hi,

My today's recipe is Puff Pastry that is world renowned recipe to prepare many other baking items. These sheets are also available ready made in the market for ease but no match of homemade puff pastry. When I first made few chicken patties out of it, I was so exited so why don't you try it. It is not much difficult but need few tricks to complete it.

You can make Puff of any shape, vegetable patties, chicken patties and cream rolls out of it. You can also stuff them with tin fruits like different berries, pineapple and peaches. Even different jams go very well in them. Try it in your way and as you like. Enjoy.

Bon appetite!

Thanks and regards,

Food Lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment